The CeraWound Device utilizes self-generating energy that allows the device to be easily worn all day while at rest or engaging in daily living activities. In addition, the non-heat generating ceramics facilitate long treatment times for faster healing without risk of tissue damage.
The Gladiator Therapeutics CeraWound Device has passed biocompatibility testing by an independent lab to comply with standards set forth by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and does not initiate a response or cause a reaction when introduced to human tissue.
Because of this, the device is safe for infected wounds, and those postoperative incisions after 72 hours have passed and bleeding has stopped.
Persons using the device should continue to utilize the wound care dressing that is recommended by their healthcare practitioner. The only restriction is that advanced wound care dressings containing silver will reduce the effectiveness of the device.
Effectiveness of the CeraWound will vary by the individual–the device works at a cellular level, causing the sensation and response to therapy to be greatly impacted by the length of time the device is worn.
To clean the device at home, patients can use an antimicrobial detergent as the silicone of the device is non-reactive, and will not be impacted by disinfectant or sterilization chemicals. In addition, the silicone rubber does not support bacterial growth, supporting infection prevention on top of wound dressing cleaning to allow for progress instead of regress.
The Gladiator CeraWound Device is ideal for:
- Pressure Injuries – When combined with pressure off-loading and the Gladiator device, healing time can be effectively shorted.
- Venous Stasis/Lower Leg Ulcers – Venous stasis ulcers can take months to heal, and in some cases, they never heal. Treatment generally focuses on improving circulation to the tissue through compression, or in some cases surgical intervention. When the Gladiator device is applied on and surrounding the ulcer, combined with the use of compression wrapping, patients have avoided painful and costly surgeries.
- Diabetic Ulcers – For patients with diabetes, by combining appropriate dressing and the Gladiator device on the lower extremities or the impacted foot, general circulation and neuropathy had been improved with repeated use.
- Surgical Sites – When initiated at, or adjacent to a surgical site after a 72-hour post-op period and after bleeding has stopped, patients have reported faster healing times.
- Raynaud’s – For patients with Raynaud’s Syndrome, the Gladiator device can help increase circulation to the impacted limbs to decrease sensitivity in the hands and feet while initiating wound healing.
Gladiator Therapeutic devices stimulate ACTIVE healing at the cellular level, reduce inflammation, and improve circulation in the body. The technology, based on Quantum Physics, features patented SemiCera™ far infrared ceramics containing rare earth and transitional metal oxides (all naturally occurring elements).
Gladiator Therapeutics CeraWound Activated Healing at the Cellular Level
The Gladiator Therapeutics device is simple.
- It increases circulation and the formation of new capillaries.
- It increases phagocytosis.
- It increases lymph system activity.
- It stimulates the production of fibroblasts.
- It stimulates the production of collagen, the key protein involved in wound closure.
- It stimulates tissue granulation.
- It causes the release of ATP, allowing damaged and surrounding cells to do what they were designed to do – heal themselves.